Saturday, December 11, 2010

You May Now Breathe a Sigh of Relief

Oh, it's a beautiful day. Birds are singing, babies are laughing. It's Saturday, and that means I'm about halfway through another excellent weekend full of happiness and relaxation. Oh, did I mention that I did quite well on my GRE yesterday??? The test told me I was smart! Not genius smart, but smart enough to be above the average score for the speech pathology program I'm trying to get into-- which is smart enough for me! To celebrate my newfound intelligence (ha), Tracy and I went out to dinner and a movie to celebrate! Since the movie was starting within an hour of us deciding to go out, we just went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries, which is an east-coast chain that serves, well, just burgers and fries. If you're looking for a good greasy hamburger (and we were), this is the place for you (and it was). We then went to a real live movie theater! The Tourist with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp was out, and it was very entertaining. We'd both recommend going to see it.

Just wanted to put out a quick little post so that anyone who cares knows that I did not bomb my test and that I can now breathe easy for awhile. Hope everyone else is receiving a little relaxation time this weekend!

1 comment: