Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year to Remember

Or, "My Cliche Post Detailing the Past Year of My Life"

I've been doing a little bit of reminiscing on the amazingness that has been 2010, and I wanted to share some highlights. A short summary beforehand: 2010 has been berry berry good to me.

  • I started dating Tracy. That was good. Still is! Yay.
  • I traveled to Wyoming, Las Vegas, Miami, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Tampa, and Colorado. I also got over my intense fear of flying by "deciding" that I was adventurous. Seriously, it works. Just get on the plane and continually tell yourself that you're adventurous and that's why you're flying.
  • I graduated college.
  • I finished student teaching.
  • I moved to Florida!
  • I got a good score on my GRE and it made me feel smart.
  • I went the entire year without getting sick even once, despite being among the diseased (AKA small children) on a regular basis.
  • I'm getting a Le Creuset French Oven from Tracy for Christmas... Some of you won't know what that is, but those who do, please join me for a moment of silence for the beautiful French Oven in Caribbean... Thank you.
  • I'm welcoming 2011 with my favorite person in the world tonight, and that makes me happy.
... And many many more, but I would probably be typing till after midnight, and that's a lame way to ring in 2011. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh, a Le Creuset french oven! And in the pretty Caribbean color, very nice!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete