Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ten Hairs


So I did it. I went and chopped off several hairs in the front of my face to make them shorter than the rest. Yes, I got bangs. It's amazing what a new haircut can do to your outlook on life. How can cutting "ten hairs," as Tracy said, make your attitude so different? I don't know if I'm the only one, but the morning after a haircut, I'm scouring my closet for an outfit a little more stylish or interesting than the usual t-shirt and jeans I reach for on a day off. I'm doing my eye makeup differently, now that there are a bunch of hairs pointing straight to my eyes. I stand a little taller, take a little more pride in my appearance. If someone could tell me what kind of magic confidence crack they put in a haircut, I'd really appreciate it.

1 comment: